See How Technology, Innovation and Language Can Expand your Reach
MultiLingual Solutions, Inc. provides a comprehensive suite of foreign language and cultural services for leaders in the hospitality and tourism industry’s critical cross-cultural communications requirements. With services in over 100 languages and resources in more than 120 countries, MLS provides a cost-effective solution for the production and management of clients’ foreign language marketing and advertising assets to distinguish them from the competition and ensure a consistent global brand. In addition, MLS provides critical HR support to industry clients with large numbers of Limited English Proficient (LEP) employees, ensuring compliance and improving employee training effectiveness and performance.
We specialize in providing tailored solutions aligned to the needs of worldwide hotels, casinos, resorts, local and state tourist bureaus, convention authorities, airlines and other organizations. Our customized approach helps you:
- Attract & retain foreign visitors
- Ensure visitor experiences are enjoyable
- Increase revenue
- Maintain & protect branding
- Manage Limited English Proficiency (LEP) staff
What we do
- Document Translation – Our experienced, multilingual staff translate marketing collateral, ticketing, restaurant and room service menus, signage, welcome banners and employee materials (i.e. internal communications and HR). Let us help you reach your customers by not merely translating words, but by ensuring your message contains culturally relevant and appropriate translations of idiomatic expressions that resonate with your target audience(s). We can help with social media content, press releases and corporate communications for international audiences, too.
- Website and SEO localization – We provide translation services for multinational hotels and resorts to increase traffic to their websites, and provide critical information to prospective visitors and key stakeholders. We ensure content, functionality and key words are localized for language and cultural relevancy and optimized for target search engines. Our staff can help you develop an architecture and localization strategy that fits your business needs and budget.
- Social Media Localization – the fast pace of social media demands translators with expertise and native speaker abilities. Our translators will work with you to ensure the right messaging is distributed to your customers.
- Interpretation – MLS provides a full range of interpretation services via live, telephonic or remote interpreters (MyInterpreter mobile platform). Our interpretation staff provides you the resources to meet the needs of global customers and limited English proficiency staff. We support events such as employee orientations, meetings, training events, conferences and tradeshows. We can also provide interpretation equipment as needed.
- Language, Cultural and Diversity Training and Consulting – Our training helps you provide exemplary service to multicultural, multilingual visitors. We provide tailored training that improves internal communication, workforce collaboration and supports your LEP workforce.
- Marketing – MLS provides research, polling and localization of collateral for multimedia advertising campaigns targeting US, regional and country-specific audiences.
- HR – We support your talent management team with professional translation and desktop publishing of employment forms, benefits plans and key HR documentation. And we provide production of consistent, high impact localized print and online training materials covering a wide range of HR policies and disciplines across multiple platforms.
- Multilingual Interactive Voice Recording (IVR)
- Hyatt Hotels Corporation
- Marriott International
- Wyndham Hotels
- Spirit Airlines
- Website localization services for multinational hotels and resorts to increase traffic to their sites and provide critical information to prospective visitors
- SEO research, polling and localization of collateral for multimedia advertising campaigns targeting US, regional and country-specific audiences
- Cultural consulting and development of marketing guides for audiences from the Middle East, Latin America, Asia, India, Africa and Europe to create more engaging web and print collateral
- Multilingual translation of social media content, press releases and corporate communications for international audiences
- Cultural training for corporate leadership, managers and front-line staff
- Professional translation and desktop publishing of employment forms, benefits plans and key HR documentation
- On-site and remote telephone interpretation for employee orientations, meetings and training events
- Production of consistent, high impact localized print and online training materials covering a wide range of HR policies and disciplines across multiple platforms