Founded in 2001, MultiLingual Solutions, Inc. (MLS) provides a comprehensive suite of foreign language services to corporate, government, and non-profit clients throughout the world. MLS serves more than 2700 clients in various fields of endeavor and specializes in mobilizing precisely the linguistic, technical and management resources to meet our clients’ diverse communications, educational and business operations objectives.
The following are highlights of our work in key areas:
As a leading provider of language and cultural training for corporate and government customers, MLS focuses on task-oriented skills critical to job performance. MLS government programs are geared to increasing both proficiency and mission capability, and our industry-specific training for business executives and staff can help improve communication with international partners as well as a diverse workforce. Instruction is available in a variety of formats including 1-on-1 tutoring, group classroom and eLearning.
- Executive training in cultural norms, communication style and business meeting protocols for upcoming visits by Saudi executive counterparts
- Advanced Spanish training for State Department personnel assigned to posts in Latin America
- Materials development and instruction in Hausa, Swahili and Tamasheq for George C. Marshall Center in Garmisch, Germany
- Pre-deployment Horn of Africa regional familiarization and language instruction for Civil Affairs teams
In response to challenging government requirements, MLS provides professional linguists and analysts with subject matter expertise in key disciplines along with proven skills in use of required tools and technologies.
- Short-fused placement of professional linguists and mission analysts CONUS and OCONUS
- Voiceovers and translations for mobile translation technology used by U.S. Forces in Afghanistan and Iraq
- Tactical and long-term analysis and reporting of mission data for military organizations
- Detailed quality control for high volume translation and transcription products at multiple DOD sites