Signature Services for the Legal Sector
MLS provides ongoing high volume translation and interpretation support to prominent law firms, corporate and agency legal departments in areas such as intellectual property, contracts, bankruptcy, labor and employment law, immigration and international trade. Our firm’s legal practice group includes several hundred translators specifically trained in legal fields. They have a high level of familiarity with terminology and documentation specific to practice areas as diverse as patents, contracts, employment and finance.
We offer a comprehensive suite of legal solutions including the following:
- Document Translation. MLS offers a range of translation solutions to meet your requirements – from gisting and summarization of key information to the preparation of draft or fully edited certified translations. Our worldwide subject matter experts routinely complete high volume projects according to specifications and budget.
- Interpretation. Expert legal interpreters are available on-site or via telephone or video, for domestic and international depositions, conferences and legal proceedings.
- e-Discovery Support. MLS offers customized litigation support solutions to match each client’s needs and operations. Professional MLS linguists utilize multiple review platforms to complete critical ESI processing and review.
- On-site Document Review and Analysis. MLS staff are available to conduct on-site document review, technical translation and coordination of in-house and on-site and resources as necessary to meet your support requirements.
- Transcription. MLS transcriptionists accurately transcribe high volume recordings in more than 100 languages.
- Legal Staffing. MLS offers fully vetted legal resources with superior linguistic skill around the world when both legal credentials and advanced language capabilities are required for litigation support or international operations.
- Language Instruction. Experienced MLS instructors provide targeted language instruction for litigation teams preparing for an in-country visit or meetings with international counterparts in the U.S.
- Covington & Burling LLP
- White & Case LLP
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Kenyon & Kenyon
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Department of Justice
- National Institutes of Health
- High volume document translation in support of international arbitration and litigation
- Onsite and electronic document analysis and data discovery
- Consecutive interpretation for depositions, witness preparation and legal proceedings
- Transcription and translation of foreign language audio materials
- Multilingual translation of immigration-related documentation